Community post

Discussion

dr. sending me to ER- possible mc :(

Just started charting last Wed. Got +opks 5 days... Found out I am pg. Spotting turned to bleeding and now I am passing tissue :( I am going for bloodwork and Rhogam shot. This is a sad way to start trying.

6 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Praying for you !

10 years ago

I am sorry.. Prayers

10 years ago

Thank you, don't know anything other then my blood pressure is a bit high. Waiting...

10 years ago • Post starter

My thoughts are with you. I'm hoping that the worst is not happening with you. If you need someone to talk too though if that is what has happened thealk n feel free to talk with me. I know exactly how you feel xx

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you for your support. I just got home and it's unexplained bleeding. Only thing they think is it was a very early pregnancy , but they were stumped too. I thought I had my period Jan 20 and now not sure if that's what it was. My periods have been irregular, which is why I started charting last week. Anyway, I call my Dr in the am and follow up with more tests.

So now that we are back to trying again, where is a good place to get inexpensive and accurate opks in bulk? I got these at Wal-Mart, but I'm sure I can get them cheaper.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo