Community post

Discussion

Miscarrige and Ovulation

I miscarried on 25 January 2014. I was devastated. Did not know which way to go or where to start. My mind was all over the place. Saw the doctor and did what had to be done. Started wondering how long will it take for my next mensus and ovulatiin cycle as dr said to try immediatley to get pregnant again. Only started to test today 10/02/2104 for ovulation due to ovularion calender im only suppose to ovulate 27/02/2014 but it showed positive today. Now i dont know if we are too late to try or am i still in time. My last period was December 08 so i counted the days till the miscarrige and it gave me 48. But befor my mensus was regular so i dont know if i should take it as n normal 28 day cycle what. Very confused. But opk showed positve and hubby and i will be doing the baby dance. Praying and hoping that we are still in time. Mel

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

After my mc my opks were showing up positive for a couple of weeks. If you still have hcg in your system the opks will show up a false positive. Since it is so close to your mc date I would think that it the reason why. Depending on how high your hcg levels were it could take 2-6 weeks before hcg is out of your system.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo