Community post

Discussion

TTC POST MIRENA REMOVAL....

Hey ladies...I'm 30 y.o. and TTC baby #4 post Mirena removal on January 5th 2014. I never had an AF the entire 2.5 years of having the Mirena only the average 4-6 weeks of spotting once inserted. After removal I experienced a little cramping but no post removal spotting. On January 15th I had what I assume is my AF for 3 days. I have attempted to check my cervix and those opk are so hard to decipher, I am unsure if I even o'd this month. Just wondering if any of you have other suggestions to jump start fertility or if anyone has any post Mirena success stories to share!!!!
S.N: My other three were all surprises so I am new to TTC

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

We'll I don't have a success story for u yet but I'm in the same boat as u. I had mirena for 4 years and removed it last January 2013. So far my cycles have been all over the place. My first 2 children were also surprises so this has been a heartache ttc #3. I don't have regular periods so it's been a challenge to track properly. Hoping u have better luck then me...but it's nice to know someone in a similar situation as me. I have had a lot of symptoms lately and hoping this is the cycle it will happen. Few more days till I can test...I've tested early but got a bfn so hoping it was just too early to get result. I will keep my fingers crossed for u and hope there's a happy ending to both of our stories. Baby dust to you!!

10 years ago

I had Mirena for 3 years. I very rarely had a period the entire time. We've been TTC since removal in November 2013. I just got my first bfp on February 17th 2014. So it took us a good 3 months to conceive. Good luck

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo