Community post

Discussion

egg meets sperm can it work? x

hi ladies found egg meets sperm last nite any one tried it ? im 9 months in to trying for baby number 2 willing to try anything any help or advice would be great thanks christina x

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I am new on this, what is egg meets sperm?

10 years ago

hi i only found out about egg meets sperm last nite while looking on here so i cant give u any advice on it sorry i wouldnt want to tell u something that was wrong i would have a good look on google theres lots of info on there like charts and dates i have asked on here if any of the ladies used it and had some really good replys so im going to give it a try cant hurt can it :) i wish u lots of luck and hope u get a bfp test soon x

10 years ago • Post starter

Do you mean sperm meets egg?

http://spermmeetseggplan.com/

10 years ago

I've never heard of sperm meets egg plan but that was basically what I am doing anyway and I thought most people on here would have been trying that anyway? I have sex every other day and then like 3 days in row around my fertile period. This is only my second cycle TTC but we did it 3 days in a row before ovulation day and then didn't do it on the exact day of ovulation as I was sick and then we did it the day after just for good luck lol. I am 6 dpo and hoping for a BFP, I can keep you updated. I ran out of OPK's this month but detected ovulation with my temps we just normally do it every other day anyway so I don't really NEED them, but it's nice to know when to do it the most!! Anyone who is really trying should at least make the best effort to BD every other day it will give you your best chance for sure!!!

10 years ago

not really sure if its egg meets sperm or sperm meets egg :) just found it online and the ladies on here said it worked for a few of them and yes i suppose its kind of what im already doing already having lots of sex and tracking everything x

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo