Community post

Discussion

Low progesterone 7 dpo

A little background for you all. I have a daughter that was conceived the first cycle trying. We started ttc again in December 2011. I became pregnant in 3 cycles and miscarried February 2012 due to low progesterone. I did not get pregnant again until August 2013. That pregnancy ended in a ruptured ectopic pregnancy. I nearly died after losing 2 liters of blood and my left fallopian tube. My OB/GYN put me on 50 mg of Clomid. My cd3 tests came back great. My bbt chart showed ovulation on cd17 on the Clomid, and I had my positive opk on cd16. However, I got my 7 dpo lab test back and my progesterone was only 5. The nurse called today and told me I probably ovulated, but it wasn't strong enough. They won't put me on progesterone until I have a bfp. If I don't get one (I am 12 dpo currently), they are upping me to 100 mg of Clomid.

Has anyone had a low progesterone level at 7 dpo and ended up with a bfp?

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Wow, that's crazy. I'm doing Clomid for the first time this cycle and my RE *insisted* that I take progesterone after ovulation. It's a cheap and easy precaution at least, so I'm surprised that your doctor won't let you at least try it if you're using Clomid.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo