Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Evening every1!!

Movie night with the hubby was amazing. We watched The Butler...such a great movie, very well done.

Ok, so i went with 2 different opks....only cause i couldnt decide lol. Ive got a dip stick opk and a digital. i figured it wouldnt hurt. Im not a multiple tester but i will use both once a day...if that makes sense.

Tracey- How did u go with ur donor? when did u inseminate, yesterday or today?

Tamika- Test at will i say! Im excited to hear if our little group will have a BFP! Good luck

Tiff- Hows the holding out going? I would have totally cracked by now....If u havent WOW ur a strong women!

Hope every1 had a nice relaxing wkend, I know i did.

Married DH 2008 DS- EDD 22/1/09 Mc 3/3/09 CP- 15/5/09 DS- 9/9/10 DD- 7/7/12 Waiting to get my User Image

10 years ago

I can't see your chart ATM, but I'd say test at will also Tamika. Some will get a dip just before AF and some won't. All depends on the individual. Good luck with testing !!

Hi Libby, glad you had a good weekend !! Last night was our last insemination, really would have liked one more at least today but didn't happen :( tmi but cm is white and sticky, crumbly so hoping that's a sign of Oing already .. Hoping for a girl this time so sperm meets egg plan is suppose to help with gender swaying , also happy for just a healthy baby too, boy or girl.

Had a visit from a good friend this evening so feeling a bit better than earlier today ..

Catch you all tomorrow :)

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

I can't see your chart ATM, but I'd say test at will also Tamika. Some will get a dip just before AF and some won't. All depends on the individual. Good luck with testing !!

Hi Libby, glad you had a good weekend !! Last night was our last insemination, really would have liked one more at least today but didn't happen :( tmi but cm is white and sticky, crumbly so hoping that's a sign of Oing already .. Hoping for a girl this time so sperm meets egg plan is suppose to help with gender swaying , also happy for just a healthy baby too, boy or girl.

Had a visit from a good friend this evening so feeling a bit better than earlier today ..

Catch you all tomorrow :)

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

good morning ladies

i feel great today just a niggle of a sore back and what feels like constipation but isn't..... this is generally how i know AF is on her way....

i did the hpt it was definitely negative but i added a pic anyways to see if any of you ladies develop line eye lol.

enjoy your day girls

10 years ago

I hope it's not AF Sam, glad you're feeling well though.
Glad you had a great movie night Libby.
I think you definitely O'd this time Tracey by the change in CM.
How did you go this morning, Tamika?
Hi everyone else!
I still have lots of CM, have had mild pressure too. I'm still counting that I'm 4dpo.
Hope everyone has a great day.
:)

10 years ago

I hope it's not too but it's a little early for the constipated feeling related to AF I usually get it the day before AF....
This morning a new batch of pimples have decided to reside on my face... I had two yesterday now I have 4 and they're those big sore take over your face ones lol disgusting!!!!

10 years ago

this is absolutely crazy i know but i was playing around with my hpt photo on my phone applying filters and what not to it lol obsessed much? but on one of the filters i can see a second line and I'm sure i can see it on one of the filters that appear under the image in the gallery. have i given myself line eye? is it showing an indent for where the second line should be. I'm going a little crazy....... can't wait for the OH to get his lazy butt out of bed so he can tell me I'm going crazy

10 years ago

i'll go check ! I think it's just a tad too early. Pimples suck !

I've been crampy off n on for days now not painful but just there. Grrr body get your ass in to gear

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

i was checking other first response tests in the HPT gallery playing around with the filters and i found one the same as mine (according to my eyes) and hers turned out to be positive....more wishful thinking to add but i think its just the indent which is why i hate first response tests!!!

10 years ago

It's hard to tell from pic in the early days, I'd test every second day with cheapies if you have any, or wait another 2 days and test again :(

You nowhere near out yet tho!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo