Community post

Discussion

My symptoms during theTWW

We got lucky in the third month of trying, but the other two times I spent endless hours on this forum reading about possible symptoms and any signs that can make me believe I'm getting a BFP. I imagined all kinds of symptoms but turns out none of them were true.

But this time since I got a positive BFP I decided to write down all my symptoms so you guys can compare.. My cycles are pretty regular 27-29 days but this is the first Time I used OPK and was surprised to know I ovulated on day 18 of cycle! BD everyday until day of positive OpK, after that I had to travel so we couldn't.

1-7 DPO - No symptoms at all, except for a large zit on my left cheek
8 DPO - period like cramps, low intensity, increased CM creamy
9 DPO - threw up in the morning. - period like cramps continued, more pronounced, not painful, lasted several hours and increased CM - this is the day I got suspicious and tested with FRER -- BFP!! I highly recommend this test, my Wondfo showed bfn
10 DPO - cramps still there, came and went intermittently, more intense in shorter bursts than before. CM continues to be creamy white, did another FRER and still BFP
11 DPO - stable, lower CM, no cramps. Made my appointment with the OB.

I think what worked for us this time was :

Continuous daily BD till the day OPk shows positive
Husband stared chewing Omega 3 gummies and Multi vitamins (Costco)
No soaking in the hot tub ( I did this the previous month often)
Pre-Seed is awesome !! ( previous month we used Olive Oil - fail)
I lost 5 pounds this month with Weight Watchers! Yay. Maybe the slight weight loss helped my cause. I'm not overweight, just a little chubby.

Hope this helps atleast one person. Wish you all tons of baby dust.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Thank you so much for posting this! This is my first month trying preseed so hopefully I get my bfp I'm only about 3 dpo so I have a while to go until I can test.

10 years ago

Thank you for sharing

Married since June 2013 TTC since July 2013 Miscarried October 2013

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo