Community post

Discussion

Feeling so frusterated.... tmi warning

This month hit me hard. I tried pre-seed for the first time, everything seemed to be going well.... and then I spotted a little brown.... I thought for sure it was implantation. Then there was a little more brown, but watery... this went on for two days and then I got some bright red today... but watery. (Not like my normal periods...) There is barely anything on the panty liners, so it only really shows up when I use the bathroom. I am afraid it is my period a week early... which would be weird since I am USUALLY 32-35 days in a cycle. -_- This is just really bringing me down this month. Especially since last month I was two weeks late.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Wait a few more days and see if your period gets heavier, if it doesn't you may still have some hope. I know how you feel on your period coming early our first cycle trying I didn't even get a chance to test because my period came early. Don't give up hope stay positive and good luck and sending lots of baby dust your way

User Image

8 years ago

Update AF hit this morning. Thanks Tasha! Maybe next month for me.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo