Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 with CLOMID!!! Looking for Cycle Buddies!!

View Full Post

Hey ya'll my name is Stacey and I am 30 years old and have been married to the love of my life for almost 6 years!! I have PCOS and we have never conceived. I also recently lost 60 lbs which you could find on my youtube channel (it follows both my weight loss and TTC journey)! http://www.youtube.com/LifeWithStaceyD . I am so excited that this is our first time TTC with clomid! I am on Cycle day 3 and just took my first 50mg clomid!!! Let's all be friends and share our experiences this month!!!!

282 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 282 Replies | Last Page

I'm out for this month :(
I'm sad BUT this was the first time in 2 years that I've had a 30 day cycle so this is very positive for us.

I hope you ladies get your sticky bean!

10 years ago

sorry been MIA, was taking a mental break...

2Frsty - i also have been looking at cleaning products that don't have scary things in them. i've been trying melaleuca products lately, liking them so far!

stacey - thanks :) have you done anymore testing yet??

shelob - have you tested yet?

bpdoyle - sorry about AF :( it is good to have a 30 day cycle though!

AFM CD 6 i believe. felt crappy today, not sure if due to gluten, a cold, or my thyroid. been taking 50mg clomid cd 3-7. will see if i get bitchy again this time :) bwahaha. will do a follicle scan next monday, cd 11 this time (doc felt cd12 last time was too late). the doc thinks last cycle was somewhat 'doomed'. i noticed my temps never really went low and 'reset' prior to an O that happened 3 days early, and then that stupid early spotting. hoping this cycle is a winner! i would love to surprise family at my DH's 30th bday in april with baby news!

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

10 years ago

I am not going to test. My temperature has been dropping and I have started spotting. Both pretty good signs I am not pregnant! Plus I know we probably can't without IVF now anyway so wasn't really hopeful.

I haven't had the best of days today. Had someone rear-end me early in the morning and it really shook me. Car is not in good shape (ha ha dents). It was not a good time to happen because I am SO busy and have an incredibly stressful and long weekend ahead. Sigh.

10 years ago

Hey yall! I see AF has visited most of us! I have around a 33 days cycle so I should startr tomorrow or the next day! I'm praying I don't . Still having all of the same symptoms but thinking it's the OHSS mimicking pregnancy symptoms. I'm pretty sure AF will sure her face soon!! Hopefully this next cycle will be GREAT for all of us!! I think once I heal completely we are going to try naturally this next cycle! =)

10 years ago • Post starter

Stacey--> I have a longer cycle, too. It's usually around 30-31 days. I'm 4 dpo today, and hoping to get a in the next few days. I'm not jaded enough to really think that we'll be lucky enough to nail it on the 1st month TWICE, but I hate all this temping and crap! Y'all are so much stronger women than I am! I can't imagine doing this month after month!

Linda

10 years ago

shelob - sorry about the car :( did you make it through your weekend ok?

stacey - how you doing? did you take any more tests?

2Frsty - i hope you are lucky! not sure how we stay sane month to month... i think i get crazier with each month ;)

AFM, CD10 today. tomorrow is my follicle check, doing it 1 day earlier than last cycle. started opk's today, was negative. hopefully i 'ovulate' better and make a better CL. progesterone check will be about 8DPO. FX'd :)

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

10 years ago

How is everyone doing? I know some of you are still waiting since your cycles are a little longer. Hopefully you have good luck!

AFM today is day 3 of clomid (CD7) we are really looking forward to this cycle. If we get pregnant my DH will actually be home to find out the gender before he deploys.

10 years ago

you guys i'm pretty excited now! just had my transvaginal ultrasound to check my follicles on cd11. we have TWO mature follicles, one 18 and the other 20, with three secondary ones that we arent concerned with. so one on each ovary, was supposed to be righty's turn, but guess lefty still wanted in! so in the next couple days i should O and basically doubled my chances this cycle! chances of twins are only 1 in 16, not too worried about that. also two CL's should mean double the progesterone, so i should finally have a good number for my blood draw at 8DPO. which helps my chances of implanting finally! i'm so pumped, please keep fx'd for us, i want a surprise for DH's 30th next month!

10 years ago

Wow it is sounding very positive for everyone!

I am just waiting for my appointment about IVF.

Firsttimemommey30 the car goes in for repair tomorrow. I have a lovely colleague who has been driving me to and from school. I did make it through the weekend but it was BUSY!!! I was so exhausted afterward and work has felt much easier.It is funny how each day I am getting more rested because I am recovering from it! I should be positively energetic by the time the weekend arrives!

So, CD 5 today. I have no idea when I will ovulate as I am no longer on clomid. I will just watch the signs I suppose. I will use OPKs but won't start until I think I am heading towards ovulation. Really it is only for interest sake and to know when to expect AF. We are very unlikely to get pregnant naturally.

10 years ago

Shelob--> Don't count yourself out completely, dear. Miracles can happen! And sometimes, all your body needs is the Clomid to jump start itself to O naturally. Stay positive, Lady!

Firsttime--> Yay! That's great news about the double follicles this month! Hopefully you'll have at least one implant, and be on your way!

Bpdoyle--> to you, my friend! What branch is your DH in? Where and when is he deploying? My DH is in the Army, and while it's not a "deployment" per say, he's scheduled for a "training assignment" in Korea for 9 months; he's due to leave out sometime in October. Pregnancy without our DH's there will be hard, but at least they would get to meet their little bundles when they return! I've always thought that would be so neat!

AFM: Today was a rough day for me, physically and emotionally. My baby is 6 months old today! On days like today I feel like, "Wait! What?! Wasn't I just pregnant?!" But we had his 6 month Well Baby check-up today, too. Great visit- he's in the 90% for head circumference, 92% for height, and 99% for weight-clean bill of health-and he's meeting all of his milestones except rolling over. But he's still too tubby to roll over a whole lot! But then he got his 3rd round of shots! He's been oober fussy ever since. And wanted to be held and carried everywhere...he's almost 24 pounds! I'm pooped!

Linda

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo