Community post

Discussion

PREGNANT after Depo Shot?

Asalam Alaykum ladies! ( peace be upon you :))
I'm currently 20 days past ovulation and having major pregnancy symptoms that have only been getting worse since 1DPO. Here's the catch tho- I was on the Depo Provera shot for 2 years and had my last shot in October 2013 Before me and my Hubby got married (shot was to regulate periods- and the whole time I was on the shot I didn't bleed at all!). But these symptoms are so intense and I never had any of the symptoms while I was on the Depo Provera shot, yet every pregnancy test is negative. Just wondering if anyone has any stories or experiences to share about getting pregnant after Depo, how long or soon it took to get pregnant / what you experienced after Depo. I really do believe I'm pregnant, so any personal experiences would be very helpful because I feel crazy!!!

TTC#1-INSHAALLAH ~Married My True Love October 11th 2013~

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

ask your dr fora intra vaginal scan- it can either show pregnancy up my first baby i was 4 months gone before a pregnancy test showed her up.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo