Community post

Discussion

Uterine Saline Ultrasound

Can you share your experience? I have one scheduled Monday since my RE saw a "thickening" in one area of my uterus last cycle. After our first iui wasn't successful this month, he wants to check it out. I had a laparoscopy 15 months ago which discovered/laser'd off stage 3 endometriosis...

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Been here done this twice. Honestly it is not fun, mine were made worse because of blocked fallopian tubes. My doctor "plunged" them it with the saline both times and that was worse than the main procedure.

Go into it prepared for discomfort, prepare to go to your "happy place" I practiced labour breathing techniques which did help. It also helped that my ob was patient and didn't rush. If I needed a second she'd slow down and let me catch my breath.

I read taking ibuprofen helps so I tried that, don't let the forums fool you. It didn't help. I would also prepare for someone to go with you at least to drive because you may cramp heavy afterwards and not feel up to driving.

My dh was there and that was pretty comforting too! I wish you luck and if you've got any questions, feel free to ask.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo