Community post

Discussion

When do the clomid symptoms kick in?

When do the clomid symptoms kick in? I have one more day of clomid to take tomorrow (5days total) and I've heard about all of these symptoms and I don't seem to be having any! I mean I have two very small acne breakouts, but that's it!!

Anyways hoping that clomid works on the first try! FINGERS CROSSED!
Have been ttc#1 for two years this month! Monday will be CD 7.

Thanks

8 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

That's great! I find that I get hot flashes starting a day or two after my first tablet and they continue until a couple of days before ovulation. Then bad, bad cramping for a few days before ovulation. Hopefully you remain symptom free :)

10 years ago

thank you!Ive heard horror stories about the symptoms and cant believe that I dont have any! I was so prepared too lol, not complaining*!! :)

10 years ago • Post starter

I actually didn't really have any symptoms which was nice. I just got a little bloated and seemed hungry a lot of the time. My ovulation came on quickly on clomid so get ready and good luck!

10 years ago

Did you get pregnant? If so how many cycles did you do of clomid?

I didn't start noticing symptoms until my 3rd cycle of taking clomid, now I can cry at anything, loss of patience, and I breakout on my chin, and definitely the hot flashes and I'm having trouble seeing long distances. I am now on my 5th round with the fingers crossed.

10 years ago

Good luck! I hope this cycle works for you!!

And for myself, I need to stop thinking that one round of clomid is going to do the trick! I need to start preparing myself now for a negative for the next few months.

I am starting my 7th cycle of clomid. First dose tonight. It is certainly not a one-hit wonder for all people :( But you might be fortunate!

Had a discussion with a colleague this afternoon about a friend of hers who is pregnant with triplets. Turns out she was on clomid! I had to pretend not to know too much because they don't know we are trying, let alone having fertility treatment.

10 years ago

Omgoodness triplets! I have a feeling we are going to get twins.. The hubby and I both have twins somewhere in the family and now that clomid is involved.. I could do twins, triplets.. I'm not too sure haha.

I know what you mean by having to pretend not knowing much.. Only my mom knows we are trying, I had to tell her because she was harping on me to get pregnant, well it turns out it's just not as easy as she thought since we had already been trying for 18 months. So I had to tell her because the stress was just too much to handle. She doesn't know about the clomid yet.

So they can't figure out why we are having such a hard time, mine and hubby's blood work is great his spermies are solid! (Above average!) the only thing is I have a tilted uterus, but they keep saying that that's not a huge deal, it's not that bad... Oh and I had a cyst on one overy, but that's gone now. Yay

Good luck on round seven! Please keep me informed how things are going and I will cross my fingers for you!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo