Community post

Discussion

did i ovulate when ff said i did

hi everyone, could it be possible that i ovulated later than ff says i did? my cycles range from 26 to 33 days. this month i had a spike, then a drop and temps stayed steady for 2 days, then went back up. any input would be appreciated. thanks

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5716da

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

If I'm honest with you, I don't really trust FF most of the time. It detects ovulation after you've had three temps go above your coverline.

I always thought that ovulation was going to be when your temp was the lowest in your cycle.

But maybe I'm biased because FF just screwed me on VIP trial days on purpose because they didn't like what I had to say, haha. That being said, I'd say you O'd somewhere in between CD11-CD13, but I presume there's a chance you didn't O at all, too. (I'm not experienced in know what charts look like when they're like that, though).

My two cents! Your temps keep going up and up! That's a super good sign! If you O'd at CD13, like FF says, you'd be 14DPO right now... Have you tested since 12DPO?

I hope it works out for you!

8 years ago

im hoping i did o when or around when ff says i did.
i havent tested since 12dpo but on 11 dpo i have a tiny spot of blood when i wiped. im hoping things work out this month. we have ttc for 9 months now

8 years ago • Post starter

I totally get you. I'm 5DPO today, but the husband and I have been trying for a year now... Really feeling hopeful this cycle c:

You could honestly take a test at anything passed 12DPO normally and get a plus if you are pregnant, but if you did implant later than normal (I think normal is 7-9DPO?), you should start getting pos on tests at 14DPO. Though, there are exceptions to every rule.

I'd take a test!

8 years ago

I tested this morning. Do you ladies think this is an evap line or a faint bfp. Im going crazy. And i cant seem to post an image here

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo