Community post

Discussion

4th Month with BFN feeling disheartened

Have been on the pill for 10 yrs - this is our 4th month TTC, sick of BFN! Need some advise on natural fertility aids. I know it's early days still and most couples take up to a year but it is very consuming even when you know you shouldn't think or worry about it.
I have started having 1 green tea per day and now taking evening primrose oil started yesterday (3 capsules a day) and just bought a BBT thermometer as AF arrived so straying to boost chances this month.
Please let me know if there are any other things I can do :)

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi ya,
I'm iin the same boat, been trying since sept and tired of bfn already! Plus i am 38 and dont really feel like i have a year to "see what happens".

I'm also looking into things i could do. Been doing a little resear on soy, but really don't know much about it yet.

Preseed is supposed to be good too, though again i'm only researching.

got a bfn this morning at 13dpo, so disheartened and oh is dissapointed , we really thought this was our month.

could do with a buddy who is trying too.

Elsbeth

10 years ago

Hi Elsbeth,
Thanks so much for those tips I will do a bit of research on them too.
I will be happy to be your buddy. It's definitely hard when you think you are doing everything right and still don't get a BFP!

Cathleen

10 years ago • Post starter

How are you going this month? I have started spotting 5 days before AF due :( have period pain.... Guess I just have to give next month another try. Everyone keeps telling me that if I stop thinking about it so much it will just happen - sooo hard to switch my brain off!

10 years ago • Post starter

I totally credit my BFP to Vitex....took it for literally two weeks and BAM! This, after trying for 29 months! But it's hard since obviously not everything works the same for everyone.

Hang in there!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo