Community post

Discussion

Vaginal Throbbing/Pain

I'm not sure how many DPOs I am as I think I ovulated early this month. I do know I got a positive ovulation test last Friday and Saturday. Anyways I have been feeling nauseous for the last week and crampy but today I have been getting a throbbing pain in my vaginal area. Now I have gotten this many times before but it has only been when I had my period. I always thought it was my cervix contracting. Has anyone else had this as their early pregnancy symptom?

User Image

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Just to update the people who are reading this but not commenting. I have had sore swollen breasts since the 9th(2-3 DPO maybe),moody, bloating with pressure on my left lower abdomen, cramps, tiredness, some nausea and food aversion and still negative tests. I'll update later this week, AF is due Saturday/Sunday.

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

I've had mild cramping for a week and a half now and this morning I had more intense cramps for about 5 mins on and off for about 30mins. Maybe implantation cramps and last weeks cramps were conception? I guess we'll see in a couple of days if AF shows up, still negative tests.

User Image

Got AF on Friday :(

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo