Community post

Discussion

Napro Technology is fantastic!

Hi ladies!
After 3 failed IVF treatments my friend finally conceived through Napro in Galway, Ireland, & she suggested we give it a go as we are 2 years waiting & no sign yet of a little one!

We had our 1st consultation in December & have been charting since, I'm on my 1st cycle where we tried on our 'Peak' fertile day which was 6 days ago so we'll know on 1st Feb..fingers crossed I get a positive test result!

Dr Phil Boyle put us both us vits, had me checking my CM during each toilet visit over the last 2 cycles to pin point my 'peak' and get used to what fertile mucous looks like, and I'm getting my progesterone checked tomorrow (my peak +7 blood work)

It's such tough waiting game & I'm super anxious on wanting to test asap!! But I'll obviously hold out as I know about that famous HCG needs to be strong...my boobs are tenderish, I'm getting pms like cramps & was major weepy today soooo hopefully!

Love, light & baby dust with glitter to all you wonderful mums to be xxx

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Congratz :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo