Community post

Discussion

Clear Blue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test

Has anyone ever used these with luck? This is my first cycle. I have a flashing smiley face yesterday morning and this morning. I'm patiently waiting for the solid smiley face! Hoping this month is the month! :)

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hey lady,

Yes I use these faithfully they are my go to for OPKs and I haven't been pregnant yet but know for sure if I am ovulating Good Luck!

8 years ago

Hey, I use them every month. They're my go to opks. I found them to be very accurate.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

I got cycle day 8 & 10 of non fertile, cycle day 11 & 12 of flashing smiley and cycle day 13 this morning solid smiley. We BD on cycle day 10 & 11. I know we should have done it last night and today but we are trying for a girl. LOL I'd love another boy but my husband wants to attempt the Shettles method for a girl.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo