Community post

Discussion

6DPO, Spotting, Cramping....Implantation?

Hi ladies! Today I ma 6 dpo and I have been going along this tww feeling just a little more optimistic than usual, so this may just be wishful thinking.........BUT, here are my symptoms.

This afternoon I had one slight twinge of pain that felt like it was near my right ovary, than nothing. Until this evening. I have slight brown spotting that I only found because I was checking cm and shortly after I began having some cramping around the same area as the twinge earlier. I have had a bit of nausea today as well but nothing to really notice unless I was paying attention.

Am I just being obsessed or could this actually be something? It is going to kill me to wait a week to test!!!! Has anyone else experienced this and found out they are pregnant?

Thanks for checking out my lengthy post! haha

User Image

11 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Oh, AND I forgot to mention I had a temp drop this morning of around .8 degrees....if that helps.

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi there
I am also 6dpo (first cycle trying for first baby) and I had a big temperature dip this morning. I noticed cramping throughout the day (mild but definately there). Cramping is very unusual at this point for me. I've been charting everything for 5 months before we started trying. I'm hopeful! I can't wait to see if my temp goes back up tomorrow. Hope its a good sign for you too!!

10 years ago

I am 6dpo and ttc#1 so I couldn't tell you if this is normal or not but I am and have been having some pretty interesting symptoms myself, mainly sickly feeling and sleepy/exhausted. The other stuff comes and goes back pain, twinges or cramps around my ovaries, stuffy nose, but weepy. I have been very positive just like yourself this time around so maybe I'm just having myself on but I am really hoping that's not the case for either of us... It's going to be a lonnnggg week.

But I do send your plenty of and and I hope you get your

10 years ago

Having a stinging sensation, then a lite implantation bleed was my only symptom my first pregnancy. I'm absolutely certain I felt implantation. Just wish I had the same again. Also bfp didn't show until 14dpo

10 years ago

jj and Angelic, I'm hoping you two have as well! I'm sending and your way!!!

Thank you for your input opal! I really appreciate it and I'm definitely sending and your way too!

User Image

Well, I may be out. It seems as though af decided to come super early, with NO symptoms. Hmmm......not sure what's going on.

I passed a noticeable clot this morning but now I just have slight spotting and I feel heavy below my belly button. And I have had this unbelievably bad headache all day. I'm trying not to test but I may break down before the day is through.

I've read about symptoms like this with ectopic pregnancies but I'm not feeling the pain that normally goes along with it. Any thoughts?

User Image

The spotting seems to have stopped this evening. I still have some fullness in my lower abdomen/pelvic area.

Grrrr! This is the worst tww of the past 10 months.

User Image

I'm thinking I'm out this cycle. I'm still spotting but no cramping now. It just doesn't seem right. I'm going to try to wait it out for 2 more days but I'm not holding out any hope for that bfp.

User Image

Thank you :) I'm really hoping that your spotting is building towards your I have heard of women getting spotting with no cramps or pains. So maybe your one of them!! I have had no spotting at all but symptoms are still going nuts, I've been told this is ok I may not spot. I just want the tww to be over so I can test... 11dpo and in agony. The only thing is my bbs are not sore, they are tender and sensitive there is veins and changing in colour but not much else. I am having the most horrible vivid dreams, last night I had a dream I mc I almost thought when I woke it had happened...

All we can do is hope for a so and plenty of to you too.

10 years ago

Thanks Angelic.

I haven't had any sore bbs at all! Which is really weird since af is supposed to be here next week and I normally have super sensitive bbs for the entire week before. Idk. I think I'm just so used to being let down. I did have a strange dream last night that I couldn't tell was a dream. Not sure if that is considered a vivid dream or not.

Best of luck to you.

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo