Community post

Discussion

Looking for Femara friends!

I have PCOS and conceived my son almost 4 years ago with clomid + FSH + ovidrel + IUI. This is our first month TTC#2. We're in a different state and a new fertility center that is recommending femara + metformin and timed intercourse this time around. We may or may not use ovidrel. Today is CD3 for me and I have my fingers crossed that my 2nd time trying will be easier than my first!

Anyone wanna be friends? :)

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Not exactly in a similar situation, but I could also use a friend. Let me know if interested.

10 years ago

Hello! I am Doing Fertility Via Herbs For My First And Only Pair Children and I would Be Glad To Have A Person To Talk To here. I Wish You Luck On Your #2!

10 years ago

I have PCOS and Endometriosis. I am on my second round of my Femara/Metformin/Progesterone cocktail :) I take 1000mg Metformin ER every day. Femara 2.5 on days 5-9 and Progesterone 200mg on 16+. My first cycle of Femara worked in October and I had a BFP for the first time! Unfortunately I had a luteal phase defect and my progesterone level did not increase causing a miscarriage at 7 weeks. Now that we know what's going on hopefully this cycle will be successful :) It's going to be the longest 2WW ever! 5 more days... I would love to have a Femara Buddy! ~Lots and Lots of Baby Dust~

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo