Community post

Discussion

HELPPPP PLEASE

i had a natural mc, probably around 2-3 weeks and started my period the day it was due. the doc either said the tests lied or the baby didnt implant.

so here i am almost 2 weeks after and im feeling pregnant again, but a little worse.

the last 2 days ive had these jelly like globs of cm, mind you im supposed to be in my fertile window but its not ewcm (thin and stretchy) its thick. and mixed with milky discharge too, but thats all passed and today i have the milky discharge mixed with stretchy bits in it. like i did when i found out i was pregnant. so im confused as if i could still be or if i am again so quickly.

ive also had my skin be sore to the touch for a day, and shooting pains in my left breast

also tired, acne, headaches, shooting pains from my navel to my crotch, and shocks of left and right ovary pain.

my period only lasted 4 days i pas clots the size of a top of a push pin so very small.

any insight would be amazing.......

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo