Community post

Discussion

It's my turn to post a positive test in the Image Gallery!!

I usually scroll through the image gallery trying to find lines on everyone's tests while uploading my tests. I know mine are negative but just by someone clicking positive it gives me that small piece of hope. 'maybe it IS positive' 'maybe I'm just testing too early'

This month however things changed. At 9dpo (3rd June) I got my BFP which was more of a FLP (faint little positive). I did a digital straight away which confirmed I'm officially up the duff!! So happy. I was (weirdly) a bit disappointment that I couldn't ask people to vote on a digital test haha.

I'm now 13pdo, I missed my AF yesterday so i'm guessing that means no chance of a chemical pregnancy (I hope). I've no history of miscarriage so am very optimistic... Although at 35 I am considered old boo hoo, so anything is possible.

Here is my background -

Me - 35
OH - 38
DS - 10 months old, born by C-Section. BFP at 11dpo

TTC since Jan 2015 - Missed March because we were staying with OH's parents

Last two cycles we did SMEP - It worked!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1431234000z5z1433307600z0.png

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo