Community post

Discussion

29 cycles later....our BFP!!!

I still can't believe it, you guys. I've lurked on and off this page for almost 2 years now....and I honestly was starting to think my day would never come....and I know it's still early.....but still.

Started trying 8/2011, on our 3rd anniversary.

Every test under the sun, 6 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed IUIs, and almost 60 pounds lost later....here we are. I still can't believe it.

In the gallery is the THIRD test I took this morning...
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=221244

The ONLY thing I did different this cycle - Vitex. I had been told about this vitamin last year but didn't think much of it. But when I heard about it for the 2nd time from another friend in December, I thought - it couldn't hurt.

Had my last period 12/16. Started taking Vitex as soon as they came in the mail on 1/3. And today...BFP. The two I took before this digital one were positive almost instantly, like within 30 seconds. So hoping that's a good sign!

All this time I've only used HPTs twice, and both obviously were negative and it just broke my heart, so I was not a compulsive POAS'er. But today...I've already taken 3, and have two more I just went and bought. :)

Prayers appreciated for a nice and healthy little bean! Thanks for letting my share my excitement!

User Image

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

WOW - Congratulations honey

So pleased for you after all that hard work and trying - it's great to know it still happens after what must have seemed like a marathon wait =)

10 years ago

Congrats ;-)

10 years ago

Congrats! Glad you finally got a BFP!

10 years ago

O.M.G!!!!! I was clicking on a link to read the journals and I noticed the username out of the corner of me eye and BFP!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you...what a great start to a new year! I can't wait to hear details and I am sending you all the positive vibes in the world!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo