Community post

Discussion

TTC#1 since around Sept. 2013...Who else is with me?

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

My DH & I have been TTC#1 since September 2013 (4 cycles so far) and I'm just getting more and more frustrated that I haven't yet. Although, I think I'm learning more and more about my body and about TTC through this site, but it's still very frustrating. I'm hoping it happens for us within the next two cycles!

Anyone else in the same situation as me? I'd love some TTC#1 buddies!

Praying for my !!!!

User Image

45 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 45 Replies | Last Page

Well, I seriously was about to give up since I had almost zero symptoms DPO 7-10, but after some side cramps and a light second line on my cheap Internet test on dpo 11, maybe I'm still "in" this month. It could be nothing, and it's light, but it's the first time I've ever seen anything close to a second line on three tests. I'm also getting some pretty amazing side aches in my left side. Wow, if this is it, I will recommend Pre-seed to everyone...that, green tea and asking my DH to do the BD twice, a day apart before O (cd15 per my OPK), was our only routine change. I'll test again if AF doesn't show tomorrow. I personally hope she forgot to pack her bags for ALL of us. Good luck everyone!

Me: 36 | DH: 34 ::PREGNANT:: due Oct 5, 2014 , GIRLS!!!!!!!!

10 years ago

BabyWishes2014....this sounds promising indeed...... i read about how good pre-seed was and most couples conceived either 1st or 2nd cycle....did you put your test up?...hope that shows up when you test again. I ordered pre-seed but still waiting for it to arrive. Keep us updated about the pre-seed. Do you usually get symptoms before af because you said from 7-10 dpo no symptoms....that could also be a good sign.

10 years ago

Thanks MollyKay. I tried uploading my results but I need to resize my image. I took a First Response test later today and got a BFP in less than a minute, so I think this is happening. Yes...try Pre-seed. I think it, along with green tea and following the OPK helped us this time. I learned from our OPK that I was O later than I thought....and I so thought I knew my body. Apparently not so much. Keep me posted on your symptoms/results...baby dust to you!

10 years ago

BabyWishes2014 ...... on your. ....yay!! Any symptoms at all?silly why I ask when
I keep telling my self I don't want to read into symptoms..maybe jus curious..
I hope pre-seed arrives on time...it sure does the job...

10 years ago

MollyKay... Yes, give Pre-seed a try, and if you don't already have a OPK, I also recommend it. I have the ClearBlue Easy OPK, and it taught me a few new things about my cycle. Green tea...I also had green tea to help increase CM consistency...read about that online.

Symptoms... Yes, I did have some new symptoms that I'm happy to share.
1dpo: Woke up with a bad headache. Tired, slept longer than normal
2dpo: EWCM around 10 am, then nothing.
3dpo: Woke up at 3 a.m. But nothing else.
4dpo: EWCM with a wipe and then nothing
5dpo: Side ache, creamy white cm, hungry...I couldn't stop eating. Runny nose.
6dpo: Very odd, vivid dream, back ache
7dpo: Nothing really, maybe tiny cramps??? Light sore boobs., just like PMS, so thought it was.
8dpo: Nothing
9dpo: woke up at 3 am. Small left side ache just like PMS, but kind of have given up. A little very white cm when I checked. Strong smelling pee... But that could have been lack of water .
10dpo: Nothing, and had a few glasses of wine b/c I thought I was out.
11dpo: Left jab in side, took a cheap internet test and saw faint second line. Headache began, left side jabs/side ache all day. Tired. No more wine/coffee for me. Smells...woah, cologne, perfume and deodorant smells are overwhelming.
12dpo: headache. Tested again with First Response and got a BFP within minutes. Side jabs have subsided, but now I just feel like something is there. Tired...very tired.

10 years ago

Wow congrats on the BFP!!! I'm going to use preseed this cycle for the first time. Hoping it does it's magic! I have opk's, preseed and I'm taking mucinex. I'm currently CD12 and usually ovulate on CD13 or CD14. Really hoping for an October baby!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

BabyWishes2014.... once again and .
Thank you for sharing your symptoms.

Xxx

10 years ago

Me me me! IUD removed Sept 2nd, 2013!

10 years ago

Good luck GB, hoping Pre-seed works for you this cycle. Molly, sending good vibes your way. Keep the updates coming.

10 years ago

Thanks, BabyWishes! I wish I used the preseed last night, I have a feeling that would have been the perfect timing for it, but I think I'll give it a go tonight. Ahhh, so frustrating having to time everything out and check CM, etc., etc. Why can't it just be as simple as bd'ing and getting pregnant within a couple cycles. This is so much work :(

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo