Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 443 Replies | Last Page

Jada--rest is most important for you right now with your crazy busy schedule. when there's a choice between sleep and a workout sleep should win every time! :) Errands are the pits. I hope you're able to get it done!

10 years ago

Law, good point! I'm heading out in a few...get em done...

10 years ago

lawbride glad you are being consistent even though it's a bit painful, I think just keep doing what you're doing and listen to your body. Maybe you will have to trade fast walking for running at some point, it's easier on the joints (less impact) so you probably won't feel as sore. :)

JLH awesome that you love Omaha Steaks too! Tonight I made stuffed baked potatoes, stuffed sole, pub-style cod and my own vegetables. It was awesome. What's your fave product? I cannot get enough of their potatoes au gratin. Your symptoms sound amazing! Did you BD a few times already? Sounds like you might be post-O which would rule...yay TWW! Sleep well tonight!

AFM watched Cabin In the Woods with DH tonight again (love that movie) and hopefully I will turn in early! The wind is really howling around here and every school in the area is closed tomorrow. Whiteout conditions and massive pileups on the highways. Thank god I don't have to work tomorrow!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning ladies!! I hope everyone is good... I wish I had more time to write, but just had to share with you. I am about 12 dpo, am getting ready for work...and I got a BFP!!!! My period is not due till Thursday so I am a little cautious about the excitement. I have posted a pic. I hope mine is the first of many to come for us and sticky beans!!

10 years ago

AFMedic: I saw the line!! ! Hope it's sticky. So excited for you.

Morning ladies. Hope if you have to, you can hanlde what the weather throws at you safely! Have a great week!

10 years ago

GM Ladies!!

AFM!!!! CONGRATTTTTTS :) Can't wait for it to get darker!! Yessssssss let that be the start of our BFPs!

I pray the rest of you have a great day!

10 years ago

@afmedic10- Congrats on the BFP! I am so excited for you!

@luvtowalkfast- Happy to hear you don't have to venture out in the storm! Hoping your creamy CM is a good sign!

@JLHart22- I hope you can get a good sleep/the rest you need soon!

I ended up calling into work for last night. I called early so they would have time to replace me. And of course the wind died down after that. Still -40 something outside. But I could have went to work, crap.

Took a test this morning pretty sure it's negative. May have ovulated much later than expected. Although I am hoping not. Not feeling very confident about this month.

User Image

10 years ago

@blue: Sorry you are not confident about this month. I wish you knew when you O'd.. Sorry about the work debacle.

@law: I like simple too :) You are awesome! Can't believe you are such a workout girl. I have become even more of a slug lately.......

@luv: Thanks - bad morning was caused by being overwhelmed I think... So at RR.. I had the sweet potato fries - big mistake because they were amazing and I ate 3 orders :-/ then I got the banzai chicken burger with swiss cheese which was TO DIE FOR. I only ate half though so I could continue endulding on the fries. I have the other half for lunch today. Since the second I stepped out of RR I have been plotting my return to get the same meal. DH said we can pick it up to go for the Super Bowl. Not sure if that is the kind of food I want for the Super Bowl though.. ya for creamy CM!! Woot!! Does dh have to work when weather conditions get that bad?

@JLHart: Yes! Blessed to have a job but at the same time would love a vacation! lol!! Sounds like o is near for you! Get it on!

@AFmedic! CONGRATS!!! Woohoo!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!! Dancing over here! Giggling too!! Yes yes yes!!!!

@janise: Good to see you on here. How are things?

User Image

10 years ago

AFMEDIC---OH MY GOODNESS! SOOOO HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! Can you ask your doctor for progesterone suppositories? I'd call today and ask them to put in a prescription and pick it up after work. I am a huge supporter of using progesterone during early pregnancy.

Luv--I don't run when I'm sore. Usually I do the elliptical or some other low impact machine like the stair climber. I also do pilates and yoga so I try to keep it balanced. When we get back to CA I'll have the gym only a 10 minute walk away as well--we have a treadmill but the gym will allow me to swim, use the elliptical, and lift weights later in pregnancy.

AFM...I have my first trimester screening on Wednesday. I am slightly nervous because you never know what could happen. I think after this appointment, assuming all is well, I will feel more comfortable letting the cat out of the bag although I don't plan to do so until I have a visible bump. I guess I'd rather my law school peers not know until it's unavoidable. Hmmm...I also have 6 days left in the first trimester. That's about it for me. Still shopping classes for the next 2 days.

10 years ago

@afmedic: I too am big on using progesterone in early pregnancy. Remind me, how long of an lp you usually have?

@law: I am so excited for your screening! More pics!! And everything will come out perfect. I hope you figure out what classes to take - ones you'll enjoy and ones that require the least amount of work, though I am sure they are all super challenging.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo