Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 2!

View Full Post

Hello my lovelies! We need a new thread because the old one is huge. Let's stay together and keep our little unit going!

443 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 443 Replies | Last Page

luv--thank you. I greatly appreciate it. Are you still staycationing? Are there any football games today? Making anything delicious?

10 years ago

lawbride yep still at home, it is getting less vacation-y by the second because we have an insane "blizzard" (only an inch of snow but very high winds) happening today. Barf. We just got a bunch of Omaha Steaks stuff so I will definitely make yummy food! Not sure what yet. The Pro Bowl is on but it's a historically terrible game, none of the players have any reason to play hard so they just really half-ass it. I might watch a few seconds of it but that's it! What are you up to?

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv--just going to get a workout in and some research done for my paper. Its pretty cold here...it snowed last night. Yuck. How many days a week do you work?

10 years ago

lawbride woohoo! Sounds productive! :) I usually work 4 days a week but I have pretty easy days on Tues/Thurs. Just one client, and she cancels if it gets TOO cold out (her car won't start) so we probably won't meet on Tuesday!

@law: I love the annoucements!! I hope the research for your paper goes well.

@JLHart: That is awesome the General signed off on the progress of your house! Must be very reassuring!! I am doing ok. Had a rough morning yesterday but pulled through.. not sure how but I did. Bummed I have to go back to work tomorrow. Sorry your boobies hurt so bad. I am super excited for you to get your lab work and u/s done!!!

@blue: I am jealous you are so intuned to your cervix! I've never been able really get to know mine, lol. I hope your cervical changes are a good sign.

@luv: Things are sounding very good for you!! I am soooo hoping your tww ends with a blaring BFP! I wish I had your work schedule! I know.. isn't the pro bowl a downer? I don't think we'll even watch a couple seconds since all of the seahawks will be getting ready for the superbowl :)

AFM: Going to lunch at Red Robin today. I am SUPER excited!! Hehehehehe!

User Image

10 years ago

@So_much_hope - It is really a difficult thing to read. Haha. It has already changed again. Have fun at Red Robin!

@luv- I hope your weather improves. Even though your symptoms suck. They can possibly be a good sign!! yay!

@lawbride- Sounds like you are having a good day!

AFM, almost hit the ditch this morning. We are under a wind chill/blizzard/ wind warning. I hit a patch of zero visibility and noticed the snow was getting deeper so I assumed I was headed for the ditch and moved over. haha Hoping I can safely get to work this evening.

Temp. is still up in the high range. Hoping I didn't ovulate later than expected. Having lots of symptoms. But who knows. I seem to add new pms symptoms all the time. ha

User Image

10 years ago

Blue--eeks. Be extra careful tonight!

SMH--thanks girlie! It's simple. I like simple! :)

Luv--That's really nice. Does she still pay for a session if she cancels?

10 years ago

SMH sorry you had a hard morning yesterday :( Was it just really symptomatic? Glad today is better though! And Red Robin is phenomenal! I absolutely LOVE that place. Thank god there isn't one nearby because my waistline would not be happy with me ;) What did you eat there today?

bluerose holy cow I am glad you're alright! Yeah this big blizzard apparently is causing lots of whiteout conditions. Scary! I am excited for your symptoms too!

lawbride technically the gym allows me to charge with less than 24 hours notice but I never enforce it, basically I will accept any cancellations from my established clients as long as I haven't physically left my house to meet them yet ;) This particular client is at a gym that is about 20 miles from my house so I don't mind not having to drive all that way. Especially with this blowing snow/deep freeze coming, I know the roads will suck! Speaking of workouts how are yours going? I know pregnancy can cause some loose ligaments pretty early on so sometimes people get some aches and pains!

AFM I have creamy CM now, wheeeeeeeee. LOL hoping it's a good sign!

Luv-you're so nice. I guess if you haven't left yet then it's no big deal but it would suck to have to deal with lost pay. My workouts are going pretty good--my runs are much slower and I find myself much more sore after workouts than is typical. I was having some knee pain last week but it went away. I was wondering if it was due to pregnancy related ligament weirdness. lol. I'm just happy that I've been pretty consistent-that was always my plan and I hope to continue working out to some degree until I deliver.

10 years ago

Hey ladies,

Glad to hear all is well...please be careful out in the elements if you have to be out in them!

SMh, sorry you had a rough time...I agree with you about having to go back to work tomorrow. I am blessed to have a job, but I could really use another day off!

Law, nice on the workouts! Due to work I clearly haven't been working out, hope to change that soon...

Luv, stay warm! Whoooo hoooo to the creamy cm :) ohhhh and I love Omaha steak products, sounds delish!

Blue, please be careful! Hoping your symptoms turn out to be your bfp :)

ASF, oh my....so tired! I have been in and out of sleep all day. Really need to run a few errands, but I'm really not wanting to go out. The hubs has a training at 5 so I'm gonna try to leave when he does. Plus I need to iron for at least a couple of days, blah...lol, my breasts are still really tender and my lower back is achy, only cd16 though..so Luv you may be right just time for O.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo