Community post

Discussion

Early 20s and TTC

So I was wondering if there is anyone else out there who is actually TTC in their early 20s?
My partner and I just turned 21 in December. Some people may think were silly, dumb and young but we are not. We were pregnant by "accident" back when we were 18 but we had lost the baby due to miscarriage. At the end/ish of last year we decided that we actually wanted to try. We have been pregnant again 4 times now but I think they have been Chemical pregnancies to be honest.
We have also been together for 4 years and in August it'll be 5 years. My partner has got a good job and works 5 days a week, 8am-5pm 5 days a week.
I guess what I'm trying to say is to not to judge younger couples for TTC... not that I think many of you wonderful people on this site will think that way.

If you are in your early 20s and TTC or have any story of a friend or even yourself being 2+ and TTC then post it here :) I guess I'm just interested to see how many young people are TTC and it would be cool to hear positive stories from others

User Image

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

im 25, not that young, engaged and wedding on august 23/2014. We didnt pull out Jan 6th and didnt mind so were just not preventing nor trying too hard atm, all my friends have had kids by 20-23, so your not too young. If you wanna really try try try, I would do a revamp of your diet and lifestyle, get on pre natals and start treating your body like its prego, water water water eliminate caffeine and sugar. think prego, be prego. and just have fun in the process. if you need assistance let your doc know your trying and need advice xoxo

User Image

10 years ago

Hey, I just turned 22 and can litterally not wait to be a mum. I am getting married also on the 23 august 2014 ( funny coincidence ;)) because of this my boyfriend wants us to wait for another few months before we actually start trying to conceive but Iv lost patience with just waiting so I joined the webbsite and track my temperture ready for May when we have decided to start ttc!
Being a young mother may come with some prejudice but you just have to show doubters that wherever you are in your life you can be the best mom ever all you need is to be prepared to put in the work and patience that children need. I thought it would be nice to talk to someone in a similar situation trying to conceive to make the waiting go quicker.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo