Community post

Discussion

Previous Mirena use causing difficulty?

I'm new to the forum and not used to the language but here goes nothin'! We've been TTC since October of 2014. Have two boys ages 5 (born when I was 22) and 2 (born when I was 25). It took three months of trying with both and no MC. I had Mirena placed after the birth of my youngest. After eight months it was removed (hated it). I know a friend who had problems with fertility after Mirena and I can't help but wonder about myself. I've used OPK and caught a surge two cycles ago and none during my last. I also think I may have had a CP two months ago. I'm so blessed with my two but DH and I would welcome another. Also, we BD at least every other day when AF isn't visiting. I have a normal 28 to 30 day cycle. Anyone have any insight?

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi I also have had the coil taken out to have a baby I have 3 little girls and would love a little boy. I usually fall with ease but this time nothing seems to stick I to think I had a cp in my last cycle, maybe it's to do with the coil. Sorry I haven't got better info hopefully we both soon get our bfp. Luck and baby dust to you x

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo