Community post

Discussion

Any way to improve sperm count?

My DH had an undescended testicle that was repaired when he was 6 (and he also had mumps that year). That testicle still is abnormal, however the other seems normal. He has a very low count and we have been ttc for 4 years. My question is whether Fertilaid with countboost will work to bring up his count in this instance? He is on both for about 3 weeks now. Does anyone have knowledge of what may work to bring the count up in these circumstances?

User Image

9 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

I would ask for further testing with hubby, just to have peace of mind. I do believe extra exercise and protein should amp his level up. Less pork and chicken (chances of antibiotics in it) red meat is good! (dr oz mentioned this)
xox

User Image

10 years ago

We just bought fertilaid for men. Hoping this works. Also I suffer from terrible vaginal dryness. Sex is very painful and we are left with scrambling for anything to improve that. I also heard that vaginal dryness can prevent pregnancy. I have regular cycles and i'm considering taking fertilaid for women to see if that helps with the dryness. Anyone else have this problem?

Wife of Vetran:27 DD: 3 & DD: 19mos

10 years ago

I don't have that particular issue, but pre -seed seems to be a big help with things like that.

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Up his intake of zinc and selenium, make sure he doesnt wear underwear that is tight as this can kill sperm and if dryness is an issue try concieve plus as this helps his sperm to live longer and move better which will help you. Good luck!!

10 years ago

Thanks ladies, I'm researching it too. I was really hoping this would be our month but AF is due tomorrow and still BFN I asssume i'm out this month..

10 years ago

my cervical position is low firm and open so i'm out. Af is due today or tomorrow

10 years ago

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Yup she arrived this morning.

10 years ago

I know this is an old post. I havent tried fertilaid but my husband takes 2,000 mg. Vit C, a multi and L-Carnatine. It has significantly like 150% increase in sperm count. Let me know how the fertile aid works! You'll have to give it at least 3-4 months to see an inprovement and probably longer so just be patient.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo