Community post

Discussion

Pregnant after a Chemical Pregnancy loss

Hi! Just found out yesterday from a home pregnancy test I am pregnant again! Last month I had a cp at 5 weeks. My husband and I wanted to try again immediately and after tracking my ovulation with a kit we conceived again this month! I am 11dpo today. I am scared to death though that this one will end in the same result as last months and I would love to hear if others have had the same experience and went on to have a successful pregnancy. I am also 37 so I know I already am considered higher risk. Going to the doctors tomorrow for blood work to see where my counts are. They will be checking my progesterone as well. Need positive vibes and thoughts! Thanks in advance!

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Bless ya hun, hope all goes well

User Image

8 years ago

I am going through the exact same thing. I was 6 weeks. I have to wait until tom morning to find out what my levels are. I got what i believe to be a very faint positive today. I put the picture up but only a few people have voted "positive" so Idk what to think. The lines are so faint. But I just wanted you to know you arent alone. I am in the exact same boat as you. <3 best of luck sweetie!

8 years ago

I had a CP in Dec 14' and was pregnant again in Feb 15 which I lost at 11 weeks in April. I wanted to give up. Desperate to have a baby but terrified of going through another miscarriage and d&c.
But here I am 10dpo and ever hopeful as always.
We have now been trying for a year. I'm 35 and my partner is 33. Time isn't on my side. Fingers crossed for us all. X

8 years ago

To ArtyMeDonnaB ,jwilliams7043,MummyHillsdon!, ty for all the well wishes and baby dusts! I hope you all get a sticky bean soon too! I am feeling very crampy...almost like I expect to see AF anytime now so I'm not having a great feeling about this. I'll have to see what the dr. says later. I also made the mistake of taking another ept dye one this morning and that one seems as faint as the one I took 2 days ago. The first response digital came up yes thought yesterday morning...I just figured the ept one would've been darker since my levels r supposed to be getting stronger now at 12dpo. I'm driving myself nuts I know but time isn't on my side either at 37.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo