Community post

Discussion

What happened to my stork???

Hello ladies!

I would love some feedback from anyone who has been TTC for a few cycles with clomid. Heres my story:

We have been TTC for almost two years now and like most of us here, I have PCOS. Four months ago my doctor put me on a combination of Clomid (150 mg) days 3-7 then Estradiol (6 mg) days 8-12 and finally Progesterone (200mg) days 17-28. Today my cycle began with AF (day 26). Has anyone experienced any of this and has any of it worked? Im feeling really down today because this is already the third cycle that failed. I called the doctor to tell him the bad news and he basically asked me if i want to continue with this for 3 more cycles or move on to IUI. I dont know what to do. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Also tubes are clear and hubby is fine. I have never had a BFP but wish for one every month.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading and to all!!

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo