Community post

Discussion

BFP Today!

Hi, I just got my positive this morning! On both the line HPT and the digital. I'M SO EXCITED! This is my first pregnancy. I'm either 13 or 15 dpo (no sure whether I ovulated on day 13 or 15 of my cycle). I'm 36 years old. This was our fifth attempt. I promised my partner that I would keep it just between us for the first couple of days before telling my mom and my friends, so I wanted to announce it here and hopefully get some support! Yay!

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Congrats anne7713! I know you must be excited! I want DH and I to wait a while before we tell any family or friends also, once we get our BFP, but I know it's going to be hard to keep quiet! lol This is our 3rd cycle TTC and I am 9DPO today! Cannot wait to test! Would you mind sharing your symptoms if you had any since O?

10 years ago

Thank you! This month was the very first month that I didn't obsess about every single tiny thing I felt in my body and note it down. Only because I was SURE I was pregnant each time before, had all the symptoms and then some, only to be disappointed. Honestly, I didn't even expect it this month at all because I inseminated on cycle day 12 and 16 and was out of town for xmas when I actually ovulated.

Here's my chart:
<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/49f713/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

You can see I might have O'd on CD13 or CD15 because I had that strange drop after a big rise.

Here's what I noticed for symptoms (and I'm basing this on assuming I ovulated on cycle day 15:
5 dpo: sensitive to smell (this was the first month since TTC that this happened so I noticed it)
5 dpo: dizzy feeling
5 or 6 dpo: tender breasts started and stayed
11, 12, and 13 dpo: lower back pain and light cramping. Felt like it usually does before period comes.
12 dpo: more dizzy feeling

And this morning after I temped I felt just the slightest nausea.

Let me know if you have any other questions and best of luck to you!

xoxo

10 years ago • Post starter

Thank you so much!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo