Community post

Discussion

ovulation twice in a month???

Hi everyone. this is my first time posting on the site. I have a question. My husband and I are TTC our first baby. We are very excited I am very anxious! This was our second month TTC. I have been using progesterone cream. 8 days ago I ovulated according to the clear blue easy ovulation kit. Today I noticed an increase of ewcm. I tested again just for giggles and the test said I was fertile again! What the heck? is that even possible?

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi there! An ovulation kit doesn't tell you whether or not you ovulated. It only gives an indication of whether or not you are having a lutenising hormone surge. You won't necessarily always ovulate after a surge. It is good you were watching your other signs as EWCM indicates you are probably fertile. So I would assume you didn't ovulate after the first surge, so now your body has had another LH surge and hopefully you ovulate this time.

By the way if it only your second month TTC why are you on progesterone suplementation?

10 years ago

I agree with Shelob

10 years ago

thank you so much for your answer! That helps me a lot. And to answer your question, the reason I am using progesterone cream is because I got a trailer and she indicated to me that my progesterone levels or low.

10 years ago • Post starter

Thank you so much for your response. Im pretty sure I did ovulate earlier in the month. Now today, the EWCM is gone (I only had it yesterday) but today I have been having a small amount of brownish discharge. I only spot a day before my period and thats not for another 10 days..., hmmmm....

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo