Community post

Discussion

How long? X

Hi ladies I'm a newbie on here I'm trying for my 2nd baby I'm 31 and had my first baby ay 17 my daughter is almost 14 I've been on/ off the depo needle since my daughter was about 6 months old I stopped having the depo in April of last year and my periods returned may- June time which I was shocked by as I'd been told I could be waiting anything up to 18 months before anything happened due to the time I had spent on the depo, I've been having regular periods since then have fallen in a nice cycle ( as the doctor puts it ) just wondering how long it took u ladies to fall pregnant? Heard many different story's about the time frame I know I'm still very early in the 'trying' stage and trying to keep positive that it will happen soon but can't help feeling disappointed when my period does come any help or advice would be much appreciated many thanks Christina xD

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi I have been off depo since January 2013. I still have not gotten pregnant yet. I' hoping that this cycle is it. But if not I will just stay positive. They say after 2 years your chances of conceiving are the exact same as never being on birth control.

10 years ago

hi, im now 16 months off the depo needle and had my 12 month review done all came back normal and that im ovulating periods are pretty much spot on and on time so im guessing it just a waiting game now i had been on the depo for a very long time and was worried it might have damaged my chances of having another baby but fingers crossed everything seems to be working and all ok on my part we havnt had my partners sperm checked yet as we're having a little break from ttc at the moment after a horrible month of upset and lots of crying.just focusing on my daughter and partner for the next few weeks and seeing what happens we have said that after the summer if were still not pregnant then we will go back to the doctors and start testing again i wish u lots of luck and loads of baby dust if u ever want to talk please feel free to msg me ive learnt alot from the lovely ladys on here and there advice is superb :) best wishes christina xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo