Community post

Discussion

Temp rise at 6 and 7DPO? Help?!

I am new to charting, only my 2nd month. I had an HSG done on the 27th of December (CD10) and everything looked great, no issues. I am now 7 DPO and wondering about the 2 day temp rise? I have had Creamy CM since O and nausea off and on and tiredness.

I also have noticed my boobs aren't tender like they normally are. Could I possibly be pregnant? Any advice would be appreciated for this newcomer! Thanks and baby dust to everyone!

Here's the link to my chart!
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4a91ec

User Image

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

hi there! Is there a reason you didn't start taking temps until so late in the cycle? As BBT charting is all about seeing trends you need to have lots of temps before and after ovulation to make more accurate interpretations.

There are two possible interpretations to your chart as I see it. Firstly lots of women (myself included) find they have a second rise in temperature a few days after ovulation. That could be what you are seeing. It is common for your temps round 7dpo to be high as that is when progesterone is highest.

The second possibe interpretation is that you may not have ovulated until CD19. I think this is less likely, but the reasons I suggest this is that you had fertile cm a few days after your supposed ovulation which only happens if either you haven't ovulated, or if there is a bit of a hormonal issue going on. Also you OPKs are a bit messy. The way your data presents yo had two LH surges. If this is really the case then you are unlikely to have ovulated after the first one, hence why your body would have had a second surge to try and release another egg.

As you are only 7dpo it is highly unlikely any of your symptoms are related to pregnancy at this point. The most common day for implantation to occur is 9dpo so any symptoms are more likely from progesterone. I try not to symptom spot at all (ha ha) because after 2 years of trying I can still get new symptoms! Each cycle is different. E.g. Sore breasts one, but not another. I did get pregnant last year (miscarried at 10 weeks) so I know there was absolutely not difference in TWW symptoms between that cycle and my others.

10 years ago

Thanks so much for your insight! I think I will start temping sooner rather than later!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo