Community post

Discussion

Ladies @15DPO, BFN, No AF!

I just need to know I am not the only one going through this crazy phase. Calling on all ttc ladies at 15 dpo (or longer), still getting bfns and no af. Are you there? Share your stories, rant, vent, or whatever. Keep us updated til we all get our bfps or (hopefully not) afs.

User Image

16 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Replies | Last Page

Hi there, i am 17 dpo... I normally have a 24 day cycle to the "T"... However this cycle .. I font know.. I have taken 20+ hcg intetent strip tests and 2 out of the 18 had a faded but there line... Now I just get bfn.. & nobpms symptons.. No more bloating, cramping, etc. i dont feel like im going yo even start.. Any 1 else ..??I'd like to know also?any story...

10 years ago

Hi, Bam! Thanks for replying! Yesterday, at 14 dpo, I thought AF already came because I got the "wet feeling" several times during the day only to check and find out there was nothing but watery discharge. I normally have 28 days cycle. Except for my vivid dreams, I do not have anything else that I would consider an early pregnancy symptom. I am really lost!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi. I am 15 dpo today yesterday test and it gave me a lil line but this morning it was negative .am losing my hopes I have 3 years in the same process

10 years ago

Hi Karina! Do you also keep track of your bbt? Mine is still staying above coverline somehow but the temps are not too high.

User Image

This month I haven't check my bbt .because I was using opk witch it whas positive on day 14 of my cycle. I have mild cramping almost every night .

10 years ago

I see. I have read somewhere that tracking bbt is the best way to confirm ovulation. I also had mild cramping followed by being gassy when i wake up during the tww but i do not have those anymore.

User Image

Yeah they say that charting bbt is the best but is confusing for me lol .well I also still have sore bbs :* and realy sleep hoping this is our month

10 years ago

Saw your hpt pics. You did get a bfp! It must have been really disappointing to see the bfn after. :( did you use a different brand to retest? Don't lose hope just yet coz i have seen charts where they got bfp, then bfn, then bfp again!

User Image

Yeah I use a different brand for the negative one.the hubby say to test again in a few days .

10 years ago

Yup! And check the sensitivity of the hpt too. The negative one might not be as sensitive as the first one you used. Fx! Let us know what happens next. I strongly feel that that one just gave you a false negative.

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo