Community post

Discussion

Clomid and recurrent miscarriages!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone was prescribed clomid for recurrent pregnancy loss. I've just suffered my 3rd miscarriage and I've got an appointment next month to talk about starting clomid and was wondering if anybody else was prescribed this and gave any stories to share!!!!!!!

I've had all the normal blood works done and all have come back fine and hubby is also fine, I'm just waiting to start my AF again so I can ring hospital to make an appointment to get a HSG done aswell.

Would be nice to hear any stories.!!!!!!!!

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

This is my first cycle on Clomid. She prescribed it to me just to make sure my egg is nice and strong. I have had a stillbirth at 28w in October 2009, a mmc in July 2012, a miscarriage in August 2012, and 3 chemical pregnancies (October, November, and December 2013). My progesterone also only came back at 0.6 when I was pregnant in October 2013.

I took my Clomid on CD3-7 and I am currently on CD17 now (4dpo). My normal ovulation is CD14 but this cycle it was a day sooner. Hopefully we got it this cycle and I will have a success story to share with you soon. But right now we are waiting until the 24th to test (period is due the 26th and if hpt is negative then I need to stop progesterone)..

Sorry for your loss and good luck on Clomid! Hope we both get our rainbows!!!

10 years ago

Thanx for your story and I hope you get your BFP very soon, you will have to keep me update Hun, take care and all the best xx

10 years ago • Post starter

That was my other profile I was under. Can't log in to that one so I just created this one. Well I got my bfp on 1/23. Started bleeding (af type) on 1/24. Got my hcg drawn that day and it was only at 7. Thought I lost it so I stopped my progesterone. Went in on 1/29 to make sure it was at 0 again and it went up to 21. Not a high jump, but still a jump. I'm on my progesterone again, so I hope that saved any chance we have. She said something about ectopic considering the levels but I have had no pain in either tube. Just some punching right in front, so I'm sure the baby is there and not in my tubes. How have you been? Did af ever start for you?

10 years ago

Hi there, I'm not to bad just full of cold at the moment :-( my AF went back 2 normal Straight way and all is well on the Line, I'm just waiting for AF 2 show up in a few days then we can get back to trying again as we couldn't Last month as I has an HSG done smack right on ovulation time was well gutted xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo