Community post

Discussion

June 2015 - IVF/IUI

View Full Post

All I have to say is Good Luck ladies :)

Hopefully June 2015 will bring lots of BFPs and all those will stick.

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

349 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 349 Replies | Last Page

I guess change of plan - need to go in tomorrow for bloodwork - they want to monitor me a bit closer now that we are getting closer to retrieval.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Wow Basia this is getting exciting! Let us know what they see tomorrow.

TTC- Thinking of you tomorrow!! I agree with LS--no signs is a good thing!!

8 years ago

Ttc: can't wait to hear how the testing goes! Wanted to say I had hardly any symptoms to speak of and I was Pg with 2! The day I got my bfp I was so tired that while trying to hold my pee I feel asleep for 5 hours! Sickness started at about 5 weeks.
Basia30: so excited! And you go back tomorrow! I'm glad they are growing slower as well as the doc wants to monitor closely! My fingers are crossed for you! Did they give you a number of eggs estimated yet?
LS: 15 weeks! Phew will be very exciting to find out gender.. I did the blood test at 13 weeks that told us about all the chromosomal abnormalities as well as gender.. No issues which was awesome! I think with as sick as you are.. Girl for sure :) no name yet.. After a tubal reversal, 3 years of trying, one mc, one failed Ivf.. Then pregnant with twins and losing one.. My husband is afraid to make any decisions until he's holding his baby.. So I just give him a different name each week.. This week he is Carter :)
Red: congrats again! Once I hit 12 weeks it went a little faster for me.. As hard as we try to make this all happen it's so scary
Baby: that is so cool you are an identical twin! I really wanted twins, although now huge and it's almost 100 outside I'm thinking this one little boy might be the end of me.. Can't imagine if there were 2.. It is sad, but I'm blessed with this sweet boy and feeling him wriggle all over the place somehow just makes everything okay...
I'd be interested to look at the site you found also Texas.. I have to make my decision by September or pay another 1200 to freeze for another year.. And of course until this one is born and okay I won't do anything.. But would seriously fill a void in my heart if I could help someone else fur fill their dreams too and not have to battle one more fing tww or bfn..
Sorry to post so much.. Will hang back praying and hoping for you all!

8 years ago

Texas, welcome back! I am so sorry for the limited options you were given, I hope there is a good solution that can be started soon. I wish you the best dear!

Basia, I am so glad that your retrieval day is so close!!!! I wish you for a large number of good fertilized eggs!

Tubal, being here is good support for us! Thanks!

TTC, I really wish you a BFP! I am waiting for your results!!!!

AFM, I am waiting for the biopsy but at the meanwhile I continue my IVF preperations and exams! At least I feel I am still in the game!
(a question... since the surgery I have vertigo, esp from the morning till the noon! have you heard this again? Everybody tells me that it is from the stress ... )

8 years ago

Kethryes - Nice to hear from you. Have you been having vertigo since your lumpectomy? Just wasn't sure if that's the surgery you meant. If so, I haven't heard of that myself. But have you had any falls or ear infections? These things can disrupt the crystals in the inner ear that are involved with balance. Also, vertigo can be a side-effect to many medications. I had horrible vertigo when I was put on a nerve pain medication (gabapentin).

I would talk to you your doctor about it if you haven't already done so.

8 years ago

@Tubal- I totally get that! I love that you have a new name every week! Carter is my oldest nephew's name, i love it :) I am excited for you and this journey you are on!!

@TTC----are we testing yet?!?!?!

@keth-That is very strange...what does your doctor say? Is this a normal side effect? This may sound weird, but i was using Sea Bands for morning sickness (they look like little work out bands with an accupressure point on them)....you might look into them for vertigo. They are supposed to be for sea sickness. You can get them at any local store...i saw them at Fred Meyer.

@Basia-Excited for today! I loved my blood work and u/s days during IVF!

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

I hope we get some more BFPs soon.

kethryes - I would definitely check with your Doctor. I'm glad everything else seems to be moving a head for you.

Basia - Thats awesome that your retrieval day is coming up so fast. I'm so excited for you.

TTC - I really hope this is it for you. Did you test today?

LS - 15 weeks wow that's flown by quickly. I'm sure it didn't feel like it for you but I'm so glad your little bean is growing well.

Texas - I'm so sorry that IVF is the only way. I hope you find a wonderful embryo donor.

Catemat - I know how you feel about taking time off. I wish my doctor could even say that about my body reacting to the drugs but I haven't seen an actual doctor since February. I really hope the funding comes in sooner for the IVF or that you get your BFP without it.

My vacation in July is to NS so I probably won't be able to use the information this month but I'm in ON in Sept and I may be interested then.

JackieT - Yeah the emotional rollercoaster is taking it's toll. I'm almost looking forward to a more relaxing cycle now that the wave of emotion has passed for this month.

AFM - CD 5, Other than not feeling great for this week I'm super happy. My boss, who I don't get along with very well, is leaving. I'm hoping the work environment will improve once he's gone. Also only 1 week until vacation. I can't wait. I want to get away and relax so badly.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Thanx girls, i have told my doctor about the vertigo and she doesnt pay any attention. At first she said that might be from the anaesthesia as i am not used to drugs. Then she said that i have to relax. She might thinks that it is the tension and stress that i had the last weeks. At the moment i try to relax. No more doctors, no more medical exams. They just make me feel ill.
Margie, enjoy your days at work and i hope your vacation will be super!

8 years ago

Basia - how did your appointment go?

TTC - have you tested? I'm so hoping for a BFP for you.

AFM - So, like 99% of us, we caved and tested. BFN
I have zero feelings of pregnancy and feel like we are out this cycle. Extremely sad and bummed at this point :(

8 years ago

@baby- I am sorry about your BFN :( What dpo are you?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo