Community post

Discussion

June 2015 - IVF/IUI

View Full Post

All I have to say is Good Luck ladies :)

Hopefully June 2015 will bring lots of BFPs and all those will stick.

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

349 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 349 Replies | Last Page

Ivf is the only way to go for me too.sad and scary. I am 36 and single knowing it will take me at least 2 years to save the 15k. I pray for embryo donation.

8 years ago

Thanks everyone! I've finally almost made it to test day! Only about 28 more hours. I pray it's a bfp. Im feeling doubtful because I don't have any symptoms...but I don't have any symptoms of AF either.

Jackie- yes, he does a 7DPIUI progesterone check. He routinely puts patients on progesterone suppositories at 4DPIUI. Then at 14 DPIUI I take hpt.

Good luck to those of you getting ready for IVF. How exciting!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Texasgirl, will you share the embryo donation website you found?

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

8 years ago

Hey girls :)
So my follicles are growing but are not ready yet. I have to go back on Saturday for ultrasound and bloodwork. We will possibly have retrieval on Monday or Tuesday :D
So the plan is for me to show up on Saturday and possibly trigger that night (unless they call me that my blood levels are off)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

@TTC- i am so excited for you! Praying you get your BFP!! I have NO symptoms of being pregnant. I was really hungry but that was it! That could have easily been from progesterone though. I am hoping no symptoms means something good for you! EEEEEEK!

@Basia- It's great that they are growing slowing. I think that is a great sign. That is what mine did. They grew, but did not over grow too fast. I think when that happens, they are healthy and responding as they should be! I cannot beleive its almost time for retrieval! Then a few days later (hopefully five) you will have your transfer! So exciting!!!!!

I am 15 weeks today ladies. I can't believe I can say that :) It's weird to think that I have a little orange sized baby in my belly right now. I cannot wait to feel movement.

8 years ago

Good luck Basia!

Ls- thank you. I sure hope you are right! Testing tomorrow and praying this is it!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

I sure will!

8 years ago

LS - wow - 15 weeks that is great :)

TTC - good luck testing :) Fingers crossed

AFM - My clinic likes to see about 8-10 days of stimulation. I just checked and last time I only had 7 days and we triggered on day #8 so I guess we did not stimulate that day. It looks like I will have at least 8 days of stimulation this time.

8 years ago • Post starter

@basia-Sounds like your body is reacting right on track!

@TTC-i meant i HAD no symptoms....i sure have symptoms now ha.

8 years ago

LOL Ls- I knew what you meant. The only thing I have going on is I'm pretty tired even though I'm getting decent sleep. Hopefully that's a good sign!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo