Community post

Discussion

June 2015 - IVF/IUI

View Full Post

All I have to say is Good Luck ladies :)

Hopefully June 2015 will bring lots of BFPs and all those will stick.

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

349 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 349 Replies | Last Page

Jackie - that's great news for you!

Basia - I'm feeling pretty good actually. Bloating has gone done some finally so I no longer look 5 months pregnant. Have had slight cramping on and off periodically so I'm praying those are the good cramps and not the bad ones. PIO shots aren't as bad as I had envisioned them to be thank goodness, but DH has to travel to Geneva next week so we have been 'training' my sister to help stick me in his absence.

The wait is a killer!!! One day they will come up with a way to tell you immediately if these methods have worked or not :)

8 years ago

I found this great website for embryo domain and child adoption.

8 years ago

Jacie - some of the meds are the same and some are different. And yes they are growing slower then last time.

BabyPath - happy you are feeling better :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Babypath- Glad your ET went well!! That is so exciting! Knowing we may do IVF soon, I’ve really enjoyed tracking with you in this process! What an amazing gift for Father’s Day for a BFP.

Elizabeth - Welcome! I found the first week or so of the 2WW bearable, then awful! Try and keep busy and stay away from the tests!! (my 2 cents of advice :)

TTC - Thanks for your support. Good luck with your test on Friday! Fingers crossed tightely for you!!

Red - Congrats again, 8-weeks already! That time has flown by. It’s exciting you think it’s a boy :) Are you going to be finding out what you’re having?

LS- Thank you again for sharing in everyone’s joys (& woes!). I appreciate your support very much

Texas- Good to hear from you :)

Margie - I’m sorry about AF. I agree with Red, you’re not out this month. Surprisingly how many women still can get BFP on their own, even after sevearl attempts at IUI/IVF. But, if you change your mind—my RE at the clinic I see in Ontario is amazing! I could get some info for you.

Jackie—so glad you’ve got the green light for IVF! YAY! I’m forgetting…is this your first IVF cycle?

Update—sorry I’ve been a little MIA these past few days. We were visiting my DH family over the weekend (they had twins, naturally of course). I’m going to see my RE today at 3:30 to discuss next steps. I don’t think he’s going to encourage us to do any more IUI’s as our percentages of success have been so low. I’ll be almost relieved to hear he thinks we should do IVF next. In my heart of hearts, I just don’t feel IUI is going to work for us. I haven’t been very hopeful at all…and kind of hard when they’re giving you 5% success rates. IVF would excite me and finally give me some hope! Then it’s just the $10,000 we have to find!

8 years ago

Cate: Yes, this will be my first IVF cycle. Over the past 12 months we have done 4 rounds of Clomid with timed intercourse and 3 Follistim IUI cycles with B2B inseminations... all BFN. I too, am feeling this is the right procedure for us!

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

The money is so daunting

8 years ago

@texas-I know what you mean. It's shocking. I wish insurance covered it. We paid all of our IVF out of pocket. Its maddening what is covered and what isn't.

For me, i am scared because we drained our savings for IVF and are now pregnant. I will most likely be out of a job come December when baby comes. The losing income and savings drained is so daunting. I swear it never ends!

8 years ago

Jackie - so exciting! I can't wait for my turn!!

LS & Texas - Yes, so so expensive. Of course more than worth it, but for many it creates a financial stress/burden. I feel the same way LS, I am in a teaching contract position with a University (teaching nursing courses), and I have no guarantee that a position will be held for me upon my return from mat-leave. Pray that God's plan will ultimately come to fruition. I have to trust in this higher plan for my life--although not easy...

I met with my RE. He does not recommend doing anymore IUI's with me. My body hasn't "behaved" quite normally throughout any of the months I've been monitored. He's urging us to wait for the questionable funding coming in the late year. That means waiting until Nov/Dec. He advised to take the summer off and wait for funding. I should be excited I guess? But I hate the idea of taking time off--it feels like a lot of steps backwards...

8 years ago

@Cate-I totally know what you mean when you say you hate taking time off. I think its such a hard thing to do when your whole life has been about one thing. It would be so hard, i am sorry. Maybe this will be a good time to bulk up savings, and enjoy life. I would suggest planning some things you wont be able to do once you have a baby! Maybe that will help get your mind off of it and you will feel very ready once its time to start focusing on that again :)

8 years ago

LS - yes, exactly! That's exactly how I feel. I really like what you said though, preparing for things for when the baby comes (things we can't do once he/she is here) will help keep the momentum going I think. I have to at least feel like I'm working towards something. Savings will help too!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo