Community post

Discussion

Trigger Shot symptoms after 12 days?

Hi all,
I am 44 and ttc for the past year. I am on my 3rd IUI and had a trigger shot on 5/14, 14 days ago. I only started feeling symptoms of sore breast just 2 days ago and nothing else.
I have experienced the trigger shot 3x now and the first two times i had full symptoms for the full 14 days until my period came.
This time no symptoms BUT on day 12 my breast have been sore.
Has this happened to anyone else, where you have no symptoms of the trigger until the last few days of it wearing down in your system.
I want to get excited that perhaps i am truly pregnant but afraid to wishful think as to not get myself disappointed.
My preg eval is tomorrow and i just hope for the best.
Please share your thoughts - it is much appreciated.

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Very possible that you may be preggers. If you have used Ovidrel before and you never felt that, then it is possible it is a symptom. I had underarm sore breasts that started around that time but I also used Ovidrel that cycle as well. So it may be a side effect of the trigger shot. Fingers crossed for you!

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo