Community post

Discussion

Wondfo opk instructions question...

Hi ladies, I'm new to opks-this will be my first time using them. I have the wondfo strips. In the instructions it says to let the urine come to room temperature. Do you ladies do this and how long do you let it sit before inserting the strip? Thanks for your help in advance :)

I'm 28, DH is 29 Married since 2007 TTC officially since October 2013 I have PCOS. 11/15/13: first round of clomid 50mg (no ovulation on cd21) 1/2/14: second round of clomid 100mg (cd21 tested at 11!!!)

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi there. I have heard other ladies discuss this instruction. Not many brands say that and I have only heard of one woman who actually did let to come to room temperature! I think it is fine not too, but if you want to be precise and follow instructions I would say that leaving it for 5 minutes to cool down should be enough, particularly if you only collect a small amount. :)

10 years ago

I've been using Wondfo for nearly ten months and have never let my urine come to room temp.....didn't even realize that was part of the instructions!

10 years ago

Thank you ladies! I had never heard that before so I thought I would make sure I didn't have to :)

I'm 28, DH is 29 Married since 2007 TTC officially since October 2013 I have PCOS. 11/15/13: first round of clomid 50mg (no ovulation on cd21) 1/2/14: second round of clomid 100mg (cd21 tested at 11!!!)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo