Community post

Discussion

abnormally long cycles

Hello all,

So typically I have very long periods. I bleed for an average of 22 days, have about a week off and then things start all over again. Anyway my last cycle started on Dec. 10th only lasted for 5 days. Needless to say my DH and I took advantage of my "time off" and BD-ed tons. AF is due on the 6th of January but I do not feel like she will be making an appearance. I feel like I am having some symptoms that could very well be related to pms yet are still different from my norm. Is anyone else in the same situation? Or have very irregular cycles but still gotten lucky enough to conceive.

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I have long/irregular cycles but I've never experienced bleeding for that long.. Have you consulted a doctor? A friend of mine had the same problem and her doctor put her on birth control pills to correct it.

But if you know that everything is fine then that's great! As for my irregular cycles I just conceived this past cycle with ovulation on cycle day 25! So anything is possible! Finger crossed and baby dust to you!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo