Community post

Discussion

Pregnant women: What can't you wait for or excited for? :)

During pregnancy or after baby is here. What are you MOST excited about?!

I am 2 months exactly and I can't wait til I start showing and I also can't wait to feel the baby kick and to find out the gender! I also can't wait to start decorating a room and having a baby shower and shopping for the little one. I can't wait to see his/her cute wittle face. And last but not least, I can't wait for my family and everyone to meet him/her.

8 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

I'm 6 weeks along and I can't wait to hear the heart beat and to find out the gender! This is my first pregnancy and I'm so excited about it all! Lol

10 years ago

I KNOW! I can't wait for allllll of it either! I'm so excited! Congrats to you though! How do you feel?

10 years ago • Post starter

Congrats to you too!! I feel pretty good, I just got over a cold, but I'm feeling better now. I haven't had any morning sickness yet. ( knock on wood) but I'm always hungry, and I'm always running to the bathroom to pee. How do you feel?

10 years ago

LUCKY! lol I haven't hit the "pee a lot" stage haha but since week 4 I have had baddd nausea, I never puked but that's mostly because I don't let myself haha but the last 4 days I haven't had anyyy nausea at all, it's weird. And I get really bloated at night. I eat a lottt, but that has lightened up too since 4 days ago and i had exhaustion but thats not there anymore either haha a lot of the symptoms i had went away 4 days ago like my body must be getting use to the hormones or somethinggg. I hope that's all it is at least lol. I have allso had a baddd toothache the last 2 weeks and its not constant, its an on off thing but i feel it at least once a day and it makes my whole left side of my mouth hurt and i looked it up and I would have never guessed that was a pregnancy symptom lol sore gums/teeth. weird!

Have you had any cramps? I get cramps/ pressure in my abdomen that feels like AF cramps... It kinda freaks me out.

10 years ago

I did at around 4-5 weeks but not really anymore. If i do, its not bad at all and only lasts a few minutes then its completely gone. Thats how it was before too but it was a tad worse and more frequently, but it was never constant. I did read up on it before and it said some women get cramps some months around the time they should be getting their period, which is what happened to me. Another reason you may be getting them is your insides stretching, like your uterus and all that.

I have had the WORST toothache tonight! I've had it for almost 2 weeks but its not constant but i feel it at least once a day and this is only the 3rd time that the pain was THIS extreme. It's unbearable. I read up on that too and I guess it happens a lot to pregnant women. I already have pretty bad teeth and this is just going to make them 10x worse, cuz I guess they don't always get better after pregnancy.. A big reason it happens I guess is cuz the baby takes soo much calcium from you. It seriously makes me want to get allll my teeth pulled and get fake teeth cuz its not just 1 tooth that hurts, it makes the wholeee left side of my mouth in extreme pain and some pain on my right side. Makes me wish I could seriously pull them all out right now its such a terrible feeling :(

That sounds awful! I'm sorry your teeth hurt, hopefully it goes away fast!!

10 years ago

I KNOW! I NEEEED IT TO!!! How have you been feeling lately?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo