Community post

Discussion

Low sperm count

Has anyone got experience with their partner having low sperm count and managed to conceive naturally? Tx

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi! My husband has low count. We have been TTC since May 2013. I also have Endo stage 1 but was removed via lap in december 13. His count is below 5 million though so pretty low. Motility and morphology is okay. So the count is really our biggest problem right now. He has been taking an antioxidant, l-carnitine, and l-argnine the past 3 months. After he had taken it only a month and a half he had another SA and they said his sperm count was still below 20 million but that it had definitely improved by a good amount. They didnt give us detailed numbers over the phone and still havent received a copy of it so couldnt tell you specifics but the exact words were "definitely improved" so that was good. It has been 3 months now. Hubby even says that sex drive has improved. I would try it out! My acupuncturist is the one that recommended doing those three. Let me know if you have any questions or want a good recommendation on the antioxidant...there are tons of different ones and its good to get the ones that have the best vitamins included. L-argnine and L-carnitine are basically all the same no matter what the brand. I hope that helps! Baby dust! :)

10 years ago

My husband has low sperm count, he just got tested last month, so we're trying our best to deal with it after trying for over a year. I heard and read the Maca Root supplement is good to take, so that's what he's taking.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo