Community post

Discussion

Anyone TTC after husband had vasectomy reversal

I'm on my 4th cycle ttc since my husband had his vasectomy reversed. I am needing support and community. We have 2 girls. Both times I was preg first cycle. I sm so grateful for the successful reversal and the miracle of the VA paying for it, but as you can imagine this is emotionally draining. So please be sensetive. Thank you and BFP's all around!

Wife of Vetran:27 DD: 3 & DD: 19mos

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

My husband and I are in the EXACT situation! This is our 4th month TTC after reversal and I feel like I'm going mad! Negative hpts every month but successful reversal. Has your husband had a semen analysis done yet?

10 years ago

Hi! It's really nice to meet someone in my situation! Yes he had his first SA. Doc said there are good strong live sperm, although his count is not optimally high for pregnancy. She said to be patient! I am going crazy! I've wanted this baby for a year and I'm a POASaholic. Lol. I just bought fertilaid for my DH as well as maca supplement, both said to increase sperm ct. We are hoping to get a bfp this cycle. I O next week. [sticky_vibes]

10 years ago • Post starter

Great to meet someone too! I love this site, but it's also so hard to see so many with pos. hpts all the time! I'm trying to stay positive but it's tough. My husbands SA came back a little low, but in normal range for pregnancy, which makes everything even harder! We also have two girls (both his from a previous marriage) but I don't have any of my own and I desperately want one. I'm a poasaholic as well :) I'm O'ing right now, so keeping my fingers crossed that this will be the month. Good luck next week. You'll have to keep me posted! What is maca? Never heard of it.

10 years ago

I know what you mean with the seeing everyone with positives all the time! Plus like 4 of my friends either are pregnant or just had a baby! Every time I see a pregnant woman I feel even more anxious for my own! Maca is a fertility supplement that I found out about after doing extensive research on how to enhance male fertility, virility and sperm count. DH has been taking it for a week, I'm hoping it helps. I really feel good about this month! I hope we both get the BFP's we so desire. Keep me posted as well. :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo