Community post

Discussion

13 DPO tested BFN today.

Hey guys. DH and I have been ttc for 4 months. Every month I experienced signs and symptoms such as cm change, cramps, mood swings. This month I've experienced none of that. Since coming off of BC I've had two 21 days cycles, then a 28 day cycle and last month it was 25 days. I started AF on Dec 9th and ovulated on dec 20th. AF is due any day now since I don't know exactly when to expect her. Tomorrow would be 25 days, I started at that time last month. Would like to chat with some ladies in the same boat. MSG back :)

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I went off birth control in October. Started my first cycle a couple days later. Next Cycle was 28 days the next 30 the next 33 so pretty scattered. My last period was jan8 so O approx on jan 24( going off an average 30 day cycle) So I'm expecting AF any day now! (Hopefully she doesn't show up) How is everything thing going?

10 years ago

Hi there !!!
I haven't been on here because DH and I conceived in March! I'm currently 14 weeks 4 days pregnant, due Dec 3rd !
Have you had any luck?

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo