Community post

Discussion

Positive test at 8dpo?!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to ask what you all think having a pretty dark line at 8dpo means? I tested with an Ept today and got my positive result in about 15 seconds! Before that, I tested with a blue dye test and got a strong positive as well! Could it mean twins or just that it's going to be a healthy pregnancy? Any comments are appreciated!!

User Image

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi ashleyg16! I am not sure what it means other than maybe you had early O? I would like to know the answer to this question too!
[sticky_vibes]

10 years ago

I am also at 8dpo but scared to test yet!! Best wishes! :)

10 years ago

hi Ashley! i am not sure if it has any relation to twins or a healthy pregnancy, but you are preggos for sure! Go to the doctor to confirm, and take really good care of you and your baby!

10 years ago

Implantation occurs 6-12 days after Ovulation. HCG levels show up 48 hours afterwards. So u can get a BFP anywheres from 8DPO to 14DPO. Congrats!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo