Community post

Discussion

Ladies With One Fallopian Tube?

So I was wondering how many ladies out there have only one fallopian tube and have conceived one or more children. I have one child from a previous relationship and I had surgery in 2013 to remove a cyst caused by me being pregnant. I lost the baby and afterwards lost my left fallopian tube as well as having a ton of endometriosis burned out, so here I am. I am currently on my last cycle of 100mg Clomid before I take a break. Hopefully this is my month, but you can never be too sure about these things...So who has advice because I need it greatly. Thanks!

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I only have one ovary and I have gotten pregnant four times.

10 years ago

Oh wow! That is amazing! Did you carry all four to term?

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi mommy2merey
I just had surgery in oct 2013 and had a cyst removed and a ton of endometriosis removed
We were trying for a year before this and no luck (due to the endo I didn't know I had )
So now trying and am on 3rd cycle so fingers crossed this month
I have 2 children and never had a problem until this endo surfaced
We sound pretty similar? Here hoping for both of us
Have you gotten your bfp yet?
The doc told me the cyst damaged my left tube badly so now I only have one which is making it so much harder

Rachel

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo