Community post

Discussion

Anyone on cycle day 8/9? Or near?

Hey ladies.
I joined this site in 2011 when ttc#1. I fell pregnant in October 2011 after trying for 4 months. Sadly I suffered an early loss at 7 weeks. Fell pregnant straight away with no cycle in between and gave birth to my little girl three weeks earlyIin August 2012. I had a crappy time pregnant due to hyperemesis but now built up courage to do it all again. So thats a little about me. What about you ladies?
Atm I am on cycle day 8/9 & normally ovulate on day 16/17. Came off the pill in August of this year so still settling to an average cycle but normally a 30 day cycle.
We tried this month but bfn & period came on Christmas day :( ive got this thought what if first time was quick but now it takes us years!
Anyway would be due to test around 22-24th Jan.

<a href=

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am on an identical cycle to you! I had my period arrive on Christmas day so am now 9dpo. I also tend to ovulate around CD17. I am on my 6th cycle of clomid (otherwise I ovulate very erratically!) We have been trying for two years. I got pregnant in Feb but miscarried in April :( Really hoping it happens this year as I am not getting any younger, and the prospect of IVF is looming.

10 years ago

AF arrived for me Christmas Day too. Like you shelob I have very erratic cycles...I came off the pill last Christmas and since then had a 4, a 6, a 6, a 21 and a 14 week cycle.... :( I am trying soy iso for the second cycle with the higher dose this time in the hope that it will bring on OV. We have been ttc #1 for a year. I am prepared to do one more cycle on soy and then will see a doctor. I will be using OPKs from next week FX for an earlier OV!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo