Community post

Discussion

Insight needed

My cycle started Dec 11. Days 4-8 I took 50mg Clomid (per my MD). On Dec 23 I had a mid cycle ultrasound, the twinges I was feeling on my left side was indeed my ovary having a dominate follicle about to be released! (first time ovulating in a year due to PCOS). I believe that I actually ovulated on the night of Christmas Eve. I had done an OPK that morning and it was almost as dark as the control line. Hubby and I DTD that night. Got up christmas morning and had a busy day and forgot to take the OPK! I took one late that night and it was a little lighter than the one on Chirstmas Eve morning. The 26th it was even lighter. If I am correct I should be 7dpo today. I noticed a slight pressure like feeling on the left side (same as the twinges but a little lower) Could it be implantation? Could this be my month for BFP? I am wondering if anyone has gotten a positive 11dpo? That would be my hubby's b-day and i think it would be great to show him a positive test that morning....:)

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sounds pretty good! Hope you BD a couple times around O day. This is really helpful > http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=11

Good Luck.

[baby_dust]

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo